- If you are an Idaho resident or just happen to be in the state of Idaho, you may claim your prize of $599 or less at any of the 1,000 Idaho Lottery retailers. Locate a retailer near you.
- If you live outside of Idaho you may claim your winnings of any dollar amount through the mail.
- If your prize is $600 or more you may claim your prize by either mailing us your ticket and the winner's claim form and addendum, or stop in to the Idaho Lottery headquarters. CLAIM FORM AND ADDENDUM.
- If your prize is $600 or more, please include a copy of a drivers license or government issued picture ID with a completed claim form and addendum. CLAIM FORM AND ADDENDUM.
- Sign and write your address on the back of your ticket.
- Print a copy of the "Winner's Claim Form" and "Claim Form Addendum" below if your prize is $600 or more.
- Complete the blanks on the claim form and addendum.
- Fill out the date next to your signature.
- Make a photocopy of the claim form AND your winning ticket. Be sure to COPY BOTH THE FRONT AND THE BACK SIDES OF YOUR TICKET.
- Keep the photocopy of the completed form and ticket for your records.
- Staple your original ticket (not the photocopy) to the completed claim form.
- Mail the completed form and your ticket to:
IDAHO LOTTERYIf you are sending your ticket and claim form overnight, please send to the following street address:
P.O. Box 8687
Boise, ID 83707
1199 Shoreline Lane, Suite 100
Boise, ID 83702
- If you do not completely answer all of the information sought by the form, IT WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU FOR COMPLETION.
- The Idaho Lottery cannot redeem any ticket(s) that have not been signed by the prize winner.
- You must fill out a claim form for each eligible winning ticket of $600 or more. CLAIM FORM AND ADDENDUM.