how to play
Mega Millions with Megaplier - It’s Mega fun, megaplied! Mega Millions with Megaplier is a jackpot draw game that starts at $15 million and grows until someone wins. With nine ways to win, your chance at Mega Millions with Megaplier happens every Tuesday and Friday night!
- Each playslip allows you to play up to five plays for $2 per play, OR $3 per play with the Megaplier.
- If you want to play the MEGAPLIER, mark the appropriate box indicated on the playslip. The Megaplier is a way to multiply your prize by 2, 3, 4 or 5, for an extra $1 per play. You could win $5,000,000 without even hitting the jackpot
- Pick five (5) numbers from 1 to 70 in the upper PLAY area and pick one (1) Mega Ball number from 1 to 25 in the lower PLAY area. Place a heavy vertical mark through the numbers. PLEASE DO NOT USE RED INK AND DO NOT ERASE. Remember, your Mega Ball number can be the same as one of your first five numbers. If you make a mistake, mark the VOID box for that play. DO NOT ERASE.
- If you prefer having your numbers randomly selected by the terminal, ask the clerk for a "Quick Pick", or mark the "Quick Pick" box on the playslip. "Quick Pick" can be marked for either the upper and/or the lower PLAY area.
- Before submitting your playslip, make sure the numbers you have chosen are the ones you want. Mega Millions tickets cannot be canceled after they are processed. Responsibility for the numbers selected rests with the player, not the retailer or the Lottery.
- Give your completed Mega Millions playslip to your Lottery retailer with money to buy your ticket. Drawings are held every Tuesday and Friday at 9:00 p.m. MT.
- If you want to play the same numbers for up to 10 consecutive drawings, mark the appropriate number of drawings in the Mult-Draw section.
Mega Millions: Regular Mega Millions tickets are still just $2 per play for up to 10 consecutive draws. Remember, you need Megaplier to multiply your non-jackpot prize up to 4 times.
The overall odds of winning a prize in this game are 1:24
MAKE SURE TO SIGN YOUR TICKET PRIOR TO PRESENTING FOR PAYMENT.
Payment: You have 60 days after you claim the jackpot to determine if you want cash or the annuity option. If you choose the annuity option you will receive your prize over 25 years (26 payments). The jackpot is pari-mutuel. You win other cash prizes when you correctly match other Mega Millions numbers drawn. Prizes must be claimed within 180 days from the date of the drawing. All prizes for Mega Millions must be claimed in the state where the ticket was purchased.
The ticket, not the playslip, shall be the only valid proof of the selections made and the only valid instrument for claiming a prize. Before you hand your playslip to the clerk make sure your desired numbers and payment options are correct. Draw game tickets cannot be canceled after they are processed. Responsibility for the numbers selected rests with the player, not the retailer or the Idaho Lottery.
Must be at least 18 to buy, sell or redeem lottery tickets.
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to be bound by all rules and regulations of the Idaho Lottery. By purchasing a ticket and submitting a prize claim, each potential winner grants the Idaho Lottery the right to use the winner’s name, city, county, state of residence, prize amount, and photograph or likeness to publicize his or her winnings and promote games or goodwill for the Idaho Lottery, without further consideration. Claims arising from lottery tickets sold by the Idaho Lottery must be pursued consistant with the Idaho Lottery and MUSL rules as the sole and exclusive remedy of claimant.