how to play
Win up to $7,000 a week for life
- Each play costs $2.
- For each game, pick five numbers (1 to 48) in the top "pick 5" area and one Lucky Ball number (1 to 18) in the bottom "Pick 1" area. Your Lucky Ball number can be the same as one of your first five numbers.
- Quick Pick: If you want the computer to randomly select the numbers, ask the clerk for a "Quick Pick", or mark the "Quick Pick" box on the playslip. "Quick Pick" can be marked for either the white "Pick 5" or the "Lucky Ball" box, or both.
- If you make a mistake, mark the VOID box for that game.
- Before submitting your playslip, make sure the numbers you have chosen are the ones you want. Lucky for Life tickets cannot be canceled after they are processed. Responsibility for the numbers selected rests with the player, not the retailer or the Lottery.
- Give your completed Lucky for Life playslip to your Lottery retailer with money to buy your ticket.
- Drawings are on Monday and Thursday nights at 8:35 p.m. MT.
- Multi-Draw: If you want to play the same numbers for up to 10 consecutive drawings, mark the appropriate number of drawings in the Multi-Draw box.
- MyPlayslip app: Download the myPlayslip app and fill out your playslips via the website or on your mobile device.
The overall odds of winning a prize in this game are 1:7.8
MAKE SURE TO SIGN YOUR TICKET PRIOR TO PRESENTING FOR PAYMENT.
Payment: All Prizes must be claimed within 180 days from the date of the drawing.
The ticket shall be the only valid proof of the selections made and the only valid instrument for claiming a prize. Draw game tickets cannot be canceled after they are processed.
Must be at least 18 to buy, sell or redeem lottery tickets.
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to be bound by all rules and regulations of the Idaho Lottery. By purchasing a ticket and submitting a prize claim, each potential winner grants the Idaho Lottery the right to use the winner’s name, city, county, state of residence, prize amount, and photograph or likeness to publicize his or her winnings and promote games or goodwill for the Idaho Lottery, without further consideration. Claims arising from lottery tickets sold by the Idaho Lottery must be pursued consistant with the Idaho Lottery and MUSL rules as the sole and exclusive remedy of claimant.