how to play
Lotto America is a multi-state Draw game. The jackpot starts at a guaranteed $2 MILLION and grows each time the jackpot is not won. Lotto America offers millions of dollars in prizes every Wednesday and Saturday.
- Pick up Lotto America playslip at any Idaho Lottery retail location.
- You can play up to 5 times per playslip (A, B, C, D, E). Each game cost $1.
- For each $1 play, choose 5 of 52 numbers in the "Pick 5" area. Choose 1 of 10 numbers in the "Star Ball" area. With Lotto America's All-Star Bonus for an extra $1, all non-jackpot prizes won are multiplied by 2, 3, 4, or 5 times their original prize.
- Then decide how many draws you want to play those numbers. You can select numbers for up to 10 consecutive drawings by marking the appropriate number in the Multi-Draw section located at the bottom of the playslip.
- If you want the computer to randomly select your numbers, ask the clerk for a "Quick Pick", or mark the "QP" box on the playslip.
- If you make a mistake, mark the VOID box for that game.
- Before you hand your ticket to the clerk make sure your desired numbers and payment options are correct. Lotto America tickets cannot be canceled after they are processed. Responsibility for the numbers selected rests with you, not the retailer.
Lotto America: You can play Lotto America for just $1 per play. However, without the All-Star Bonus, you cannot multiply your non-jackpot prizes.
The overall odds of winning a prize in this game are 1:9.63
MAKE SURE TO SIGN YOUR TICKET PRIOR TO PRESENTING FOR PAYMENT.
Payment: The jackpot will be divided equally among multiple winners. If you choose the annuity option you will receive your prize over 24 years (25 payments) or you may choose a lump sum payment. You can win other cash prizes when you match at least the Star Ball number or 3 white balls. Prizes must be claimed within 180 days from the date of the drawing. All prizes for Lotto America must be claimed in the state where the ticket was purchased.
The ticket, not the playslip, shall be the only valid proof of the selections made and the only valid instrument for claiming a prize. Before you hand your playslip to the clerk make sure your desired numbers and payment options are correct. Draw game tickets cannot be canceled after they are processed. Responsibility for the numbers selected rests with the player, not the retailer or the Idaho Lottery.
Must be at least 18 to buy, sell or redeem lottery tickets.
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to be bound by all rules and regulations of the Idaho Lottery. By purchasing a ticket and submitting a prize claim, each potential winner grants the Idaho Lottery the right to use the winner’s name, city, county, state of residence, prize amount, and photograph or likeness to publicize his or her winnings and promote games or goodwill for the Idaho Lottery, without further consideration.Complete Lotto America game rules may be obtained from the Idaho Lottery upon email@example.com