how to play
Idaho Cash is as great as the state it represents. You get two plays for $1.00. It has the best overall odds of any draw game, plus it has a rolling jackpot that starts at $20,000!
- Idaho Cash can be purchased from a checkout counter, a vending machine or most Idaho Lottery retailers.
- Decide how many plays you want. You get 2 plays for $1.00. A minimum of two plays must be played. The starting jackpot is $20,000 and rolls until someone wins. For each play, pick any five numbers from 1 to 45.
- If you prefer having your numbers randomly selected by the terminal, ask the clerk for a "Quick Pick", or mark the "Quick Pick" box on the playslip.
- Before submitting your playslip, make sure the numbers you have chosen are the ones you want. Weekly Grand tickets cannot be canceled after they are processed. Responsibility for the numbers selected rests with the player, not the retailer or the Lottery.
- Give your completed Idaho Cash playslip to your Lottery retailer with money to buy your ticket. Drawings are held every Wednesday and Saturday at 8:00 p.m. MT.
- If you want to play the same numbers for up to 10 consecutive drawings, mark the appropriate number of drawings in the Mult-Draw section.
The overall odds of winning a prize in this game are 1:5.7
MAKE SURE TO SIGN YOUR TICKET PRIOR TO PRESENTING FOR PAYMENT.
Payment: All Prizes must be claimed within 180 days from the date of the drawing.
The ticket, not the playslip, shall be the only valid proof of the selections made and the only valid instrument for claiming a prize. Before you hand your playslip to the clerk make sure your desired numbers and payment options are correct. Draw game tickets cannot be canceled after they are processed. Responsibility for the numbers selected rests with the player, not the retailer or the Idaho Lottery.
Must be at least 18 to buy, sell or redeem lottery tickets.
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to be bound by all rules and regulations of the Idaho Lottery. By purchasing a ticket and submitting a prize claim, each potential winner grants the Idaho Lottery the right to use the winner’s name, city, county, state of residence, prize amount, and photograph or likeness to publicize his or her winnings and promote games or goodwill for the Idaho Lottery, without further consideration. Claims arising from lottery tickets sold by the Idaho Lottery must be pursued consistant with the Idaho Lottery and MUSL rules as the sole and exclusive remedy of claimant.